dinsdag 20 september 2011

ROODWITZWART

In a previous post I've uploaded the Jetset / Bloedbad split tape. Both bands deliver some really good solid fast hardcorepunk on that gem and today I decided to upload a 4way split lp, featuring Jetset, Bloedbad, Massagraf and Barbies Boyfriend. It is a self released lp. All 4 bands were part of the Rood Wit Zwart (red, white black) collective.
Where Jetset and Bloedbad are taking care of the faster spectrum, Massagraf (Massgrave) and Barbies Boyfriend deliver the more experimental part of punk, dare I call it New Wave??
Members of Jetset, Bloedbad, Massagraf and Vacuum formed the 'all star' band Massacubadset for a short while.
This lp is pretty hard to find, I have no idea how many were pressed. It is worth tracking down for sure.
Not too many details in this post, I've showed my eternal love for Jetset and Bloedbad in the previous one.
ROOD WIT ZWART

1 opmerking:

Dan zei

"TOGETHER WE ARE STONGER THAN THEY THINK!"
nice art.
high on wantlist this one! you know i live closeby...,when are you guys going on a holiday? so i can come shopping;-0
take care
Dan